Today is the first Friday of September and here is your September birthstone inspired round-up of (gemstone free) sapphire blue creativity for those of you celebrating September birthdays or just looking for some pretty blue DIYs to try.
From upper left:
- DIY Striped Inkodye Napkins (Homey Oh My)
- Sparkly Butterfly Cross Stitch with Pattern (Sew French)
- Blue Velvet Cake (Add a Pinch)
- Dye Dipped Scarves (Martha Stewart)
- DIY Chalkboard (Upcycle) Puzzles (Merriment Design)
- DIY Dye-Dip Shoes (Bonjour Darling)
Looking for more creative ideas? You can try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I also have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.