Happy April! Here is an April diamond birthstone inspired DIY collection (no real diamonds required for a bit of bling). Special note: This will be the last CU post for a little while, as we are prepping to move and I am debating what the future holds for the blog. All the best and have fun creating!
- Concrete diamond (A Merry Mishap)
- Origami napkin ring (Brooklyn Bride)
- Diamond shrinky dink jewellery (Wrapped up in Rainbows)
- DIY zipper ring (fashion blog)
- Washi tape diamond (Hands Occupied)
- Glittered flatware (Oh Happy Day)
You can also try the past Six for Saturday (or Sunday) posts, searching the blog under the DIY type of your preference, or I have a whole board full of of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest along with stack of other creative pins. If you decide to make something fabulous or post something special this weekend, you are welcome to share here in the comments or post something over at Creativity Unmasked on Facebook. We are all about sharing so, on our page, a little bit of self shout-out is actively encouraged.