|Feather topped drink stirrers from 100 Layer Cake|
- Glow.Whether it is for a pretty summer patio party or a romantic winter dinner for two, I love the DIY painted votives at Once Wed (found via Pinterest).
- Treasure. Why? Simply because its awesome to show your fellow creatives some love. You can check out my latest treasuries here.
- Indulge. These Triple Berry Cheesecakes look almost too beautiful to eat (almost...) and a great for any of you who are smitten with the ombre trend (found via Pinterest)
- Smile. Spread happiness this week. Challenge yourself to give a compliment to a stranger, always remember to say thank you, and surprise someone you love with a little "just because" present or treat.
- Organise. Yes, most of us are guilty of having a less-than-tidy craft room. If you have a rainy day this weekend, why not organise and beautify your creative space? There are plenty of great ideas out there to inspire you, like the ones here at The Nest, Craft Passion, and Clean and Scentsible.
- Create. I love the feather drink stirrer DIY at 100 Layer Cake (found via oh the lovely things). They would be perfect for a vintage-inspired party, or you could adapt the how-to into so many other DIY experiments like boutonnieres, hair pins, etc. Looking for creative more ideas? I have a whole board of tutorials and DIY on Pinterest.