|Create a nature-inspired bleach paint effect on fabric (Paula Deen)|
- Let nature's textures be your template and create your own nature-inspired clay plates and bowls (Creature Comforts). This is definitely on my must-try list!
- Create a sun dyed natural silhouette (She Knows). If you don't have access to sun dye or light sensitive fabric, you can DIY your way to a similar effect using bleach to create a nature-inspired bleach paint effect on fabric (Paula Deen)
- Test your creative flower power with the floral tutorial and DIY round up (Plushka), written for the Plushka blog as a guest post by me - yippee!
- Spice up your herb garden by making your own chalkboard terracotta pots (Martha Stewart). Prefer markers instead? Make your own spoon plant markers (Domestic Simplicity) or stamped clay plant markers (Wit&Whistle).
- Trim up the garden and make some amazing botanical art, like the DIY botanical silhouette prints or add a touch of natural beauty to your photos by adding a little leaf print matting. Prefer to press them instead? Learn how to press plants (all links from BHG)
- Reap something beautiful with what you sow using handmade plantable paper (Alpha Mom)
Stay tuned for tomorrow's extra special post where I reveal my Elevated Envelopes in a special DIY tutorial that reveals the creation of my gingerbread house envelopes.